Thursday, August 25, 2022

Life's Perfect Circle...

 


I am happy to share that I’m adding a new position as Paleontology Collections Advisor at the Santa Cruz Museum of Natural History to my schedule! I officially began my career as a paleontologist with the museum 46 years ago now, in 1976 when I was 16. It brings me unparalleled joy to now be working with the museum once again, completing my life's circle with the original institution that I began with all those years ago. https://www.santacruzmuseum.org/

#Paleontologist, #paleontology, #pacificpaleontology, #beachfossils, #SantaCruz, #santacruzcounty, #fossil, #museum, #fossilhunting, #fieldwork, #beachcombing, #santacruzmuseum, #MontereyBay, #SCMNH, #digitization, #museumcollections, #fosssilprep, #paleo, #fossil, #Research, #career, #share #foundartifacts, #fossilpreservation, #invertpaleo, #vertpaleo, #taphonomy, #fossilcollections, #museumcuration

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stumbleupon Badge